VISIT LA SPEAKING FOR INFORMATION & BOOKING LOLA AUDU
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING FOR BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS – TIME: 1 HOURS
- This class covers all the essentials of social media marketing for business professionals: where to start, how to create a plan, & what sites are critical for business professionals. It also covers the basic do’s and don’ts of blogging. The format is informative & not highly technical.
- Appropriate for individuals with beginner to intermediate levels of online networking experience.
SOCIAL MEDIA ESSENTIALS FOR ORGANIZATIONS – TIME: 2 HOURS
- This comprehensive class covers a wide variety of Social Media issues that are relevant to today’s businesses and organizations. Issues include: why social media is important for business today, monitoring the ROI (Return on Investment) of time and resources, communication and networking within a generational context, how to create a social media strategy and plan and insights on how to leverage contacts on the major social media network portals of LinkedIn, Facebook Twitter and Blogging.
- Suitable for all levels of social media experience.
LINKEDIN, TWITTER & FACEBOOK FOR BEGINNERS – TIME: 2 HOURS
- This course focuses on the fundamentals of using LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook for professional networking and marketing. Participants learn how to create profiles and perform other essential tasks like finding contacts, networking, joining groups, creating fan pages, and managing privacy & security risks. Basic blogging principles are also covered.
- Participants are encouraged to bring laptops, notebooks and tablets.
- Suitable for beginners or intermediate levels of online engagement.
FLICKR FOTO FUN – TIME: 1 HOUR
- This interactive class explores how Flickr, the world’s largest photography social media site, can be used as a valuable tool for education and professional networking. Originally commissioned by online educational network, Udemy, the class provides practical tips on how to create a successful marketing portfolio using pictures that connect, inspire and inform.
- Available in webinar format or seminar/class.